A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
It is free to download and all users get access to free puzzles, no subscription required!
– 3 levels of difficulty
– Daily free puzzles and hints
– Hints: reveal letters in case you get stuck.
– Optimized for tablets
– ENGLISH language
– An enormous dictionary list of words
– More than 10 thousands crosswords
– Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.