Seventies (sapphire variation) is the most accurate replica of the first electronic quartz digital led watches of the 1970s.
Realistic, glowing, retro look with the use of accurately designed dot matrix Light Emitting Diodes (LED).
Carefully crafted background graphics reproducing the exact original watch electronic components.
– Six different luminosity background levels to improve readability.
– Support for 12H/24H time format by configuration menu
– Support for MD (month/day) date format (possible only when 24H time format is selected)
– Easily change between hour / seconds/ date display by tapping on the screen
After three seconds watch automatically returns to HOURS:MINUTES (just like the original watches did)
– Designed to run on different round and square devices
– Extremely low energy consumption ambient mode (bot hi-color and low bit)
All graphics have been – literally – hand crafted to achieve the most realistic effect
1 – Install from the Google Play Store, then either set “Seventies” as watch face by using the Android Wear application on your mobile or by directly changing it in your Android Wear device settings
2 – Cycle between hour / seconds/ date display by tapping on the screen of your Android Wear device
3 – To permanently change background brightness level, long press the screen on your Android Wear device and then select the desired level
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
1. THIS WATCH FACE IS FOR ANDROID WEAR DEVICES ONLY, NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR S2 OR NEWER SAMSUNG MODELS RUNNING TIZEN OS
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for whatever issue you may find.
Keywords: Vintage, Retro, LED, 1970s, Seventies, digital, quartz
Designed and engineered by Veertualia in Italy